Here are the boys.
Gabe and I came over after his Shrimp swim class at the YMCA. He and Emma, a fellow Rosewood Oaks student, are in this class together. Pictures to follow...I haven't figured out how to keep Gabe afloat and capture photos at the same time. Anyway, Gabe was donning his after-swim-leisure-wear.
Gabe was so awestruck by these big boys and all that they can do! Mac is a proficient crawler and Eli is on his way.
Off to the races!
Here is Mac in action again. Note: You can't tell from this photo, but Mac had a definite path...straight to my glass of wine. Watch out, Marci, this kid likes to party!
Gabe was also awestruck by Marci. I think he has found a friend! Here is a picture of Eli and check out Gabe and his new friend in the background. He loves the ladies!
Thank you Jocelyn and Eli for having us over! It was lots of fun!
Oh, you're very welcome! I can't wait to do it again!
ReplyDelete