Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Visit(s) to the Children's museum

The Austin's Children's Museum is pretty good. It has been my go-to destination when there is a school holiday on a Monday. On Monday mornings they limit the admission to kids under three years of age. Brad and I have even brought Gabe a couple of times on our own on the weekend. It is free on Sundays from 4-5pm.

Here are some pictures from a visit with Brad, Gabe, and me before Gillian was born.








Here are some pictures from a visit with Jocelyn and Eli when the school was closed for MLK day. Gillian was about a month old so I wore her in a sling so I could chase Gabe around. That didn't leave a free hand for a camera so these photos are borrowed from Jocelyn's blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment